- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Lime slices and additional raspberries and whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in frozen yogurt until melted. Add the raspberries and lime juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Garnish with lime, raspberries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings
Reviews forCreamy Raspberry Pie
"Picked my own raspberries and whipped this one up in no time, it was very refreshing! My friend asked me for the recipe before she even finished eating her slice. Will be making again soon."
"Perfect light dessert for a summer evening."