Creamy Ranch Stuffed Banana Peppers with Bacon Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 mild banana peppers (about 6 inches long), halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, cheese and bacon until blended. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into 1-1/4-in. pieces. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Ranch Stuffed Banana Peppers with Bacon
"I do not see cooking directions. Help!"
"i'm sorry ... this was the wrong pepper recipe that I rated ... It looks great, but did not try this one! The one I tried was "hot""
"I've made these twice, 2nd time I froze them and when ready to cook, sprinkled on oil and baked as directed. They have a definite punch of hot, very, very good!"