Creamy Ranch Stuffed Banana Peppers with Bacon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 mild banana peppers (about 6 inches long), halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, cheese and bacon until blended. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into 1-1/4-in. pieces.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 239 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 29, 2013
I do not see cooking directions. Help!
Sep 27, 2011
i'm sorry ... this was the wrong pepper recipe that I rated ... It looks great, but did not try this one! The one I tried was "hot"
Sep 27, 2011
I've made these twice, 2nd time I froze them and when ready to cook, sprinkled on oil and baked as directed. They have a definite punch of hot, very, very good!