Creamy Ranch Stuffed Banana Peppers with Bacon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 mild banana peppers (about 6 inches long), halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, cheese and bacon until blended. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Cut into 1-1/4-in. pieces.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 239 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 29, 2013
I do not see cooking directions. Help!
Sep 27, 2011
i'm sorry ... this was the wrong pepper recipe that I rated ... It looks great, but did not try this one! The one I tried was "hot"
Sep 27, 2011
I've made these twice, 2nd time I froze them and when ready to cook, sprinkled on oil and baked as directed. They have a definite punch of hot, very, very good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.