Creamy Pumpkin Pie
For make-ahead convenience, you can't beat this simple, no-bake pumpkin pie. It boasts a luscious cheesecake-style texture and a sweet touch of spice. —Virginia Krites, Cridersville, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pie spice until smooth. Fold in 2-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Serve with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Originally published as Quick and Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.