- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine or linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 12 cups)
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and onion until tender. Stir in spinach just until wilted.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and prosciutto; cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Add fettuccine; toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Prosciutto Pasta
"Super tasty, easy and will make again!"
"quick and delicious!"
"Excellent! Very good. I absolutely would make again and plan to. Prosciutto is a little expensive, but other meats could easily be substituted."