Creamy Potato Salad for 2
Potato salad is such an easy side to prepare for a potluck or family get-together. This recipe is so easy to put together and will surely be a hit.—Caron Osberg, Urbandale, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 227 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Two People Potato Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2nd Edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.