- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Potato Salad for 2
"O so Creamy and oh so Yummie.. I think that sums it up. :}"