Potato salad is such an easy side to prepare for a potluck or family get-together. This recipe is so easy to put together and will surely be a hit.—Caron Osberg, Urbandale, Iowa
Recommended: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Potato Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2008, p473
Reviews forCreamy Potato Salad for 2
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2012
"O so Creamy and oh so Yummie.. I think that sums it up. :}"