- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forCreamy Peppercorn Dressing
"Peppercorn parmesan salad dressing is my favorite but difficult to find commercially made. The recipe is fabulous! I've passed it on to others who like it eqyally well. I found it to be too thick initially and after setting for a few days. I add skin milk and enjoy. Sue"