- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and peanuts. Stir in butter and peanut butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spoon over crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Peanut Dessert
"This is my son and grand-daughters absolute favorite recipe!! Great to have it made ahead!! *****star rating!"
"This is so....good!I make it for church functions, it always goes fast."
"This is one of my favorites, this is so simple to make and the flavor is just the greatest, perfect for hot summer days."