Smooth and creamy, this pretty and refreshing breakfast treat is high in protein and virtually fat-free. Best of all, he says, it's “very good” and goes together in minutes. —Don Prokidansky, New Port Richey, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup, drained
- 1-1/2 cups Daisy fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- Thinly slice 4 peach slices; set aside for garnish. Place remaining peaches in a food processor; add cottage cheese. Cover and process until blended. Add cream cheese and sugar substitute; cover and process until blended.
- Spoon into 4 serving dishes. Top with reserved peaches. Refrigerate until serving.