Creamy Peach Pie
Sweet peaches are highlighted in this creamy pie. It's wonderful! -Eva Thiessen, Cecil Lake, British Columbia
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach or orange gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup diced fresh peeled peaches
- 1 deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Sliced peaches and/or mint leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in ice cream until melted and smooth. Add whipped topping. Fold in peaches.
- Pour into pastry shell. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Garnish with peaches and/or mint leaves if desired.
Originally published as Creamy Peach Pie in Country Woman May/June 1994
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.