- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a bowl, combine the peas, cheese, onion, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Pea Salad
"This yummy salad is always a part of my menu on special holidays."
"My daughter wanted something different for our Holiday party so I tried this salad, very good, nice w our ham."
"This is an amazing salad. We like to use chopped ham instead of bacon. You can also use Greek yogurt instead of mayo."
"Super quick to make, and great for lunches"
"I added 3 diced, green onions and few tablespoons honey to regular mayo (do not like miracle whip), great salad. Thanks for sharing!"
"Very easy and tasty! Thanks!!"
"This recipe looked too good to miss, but as we eat vegetarian at home I made some changes but retained the original flavours. I replaced the miracle whip with 1/4 cup whipping cream, and 1/2 cup sour cream, added black pepper and mustard to the recipe. I also replaced the bacon strips with 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts. Yum Yum Yum!!"
"Very easy and yummy! I prefer mayo to Miracle Whip, so I added a little mustard for some more flavor. Thanks for sharing!"