- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Parsley Veggie Dip
"It was alright. Not much flavor pretty bland really."
"I make this every week. We really enjoy our fresh veggies with it!"
"People don't believe this is a "light" dip. I think the fresh ingredients really make the difference!"
"We love this dip. I make it often, since it encourages us to snack on veggies."