Creamy Paprika Pork
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles or rice
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Toss pork with flour and seasonings. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; saute pork until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook, uncovered, until cream is slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with noodles. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup pork mixture: 320 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
May 23, 2018
Found this to be a little bland. I'll add extra spice next time, but will make it again.
May 2, 2018
Delicious! I made it exactly as written. Super easy and lightning fast to prepare. The sauce is outstanding , I’ll definitely prepare it again soon. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Dec 21, 2017
I have never made a dish like this before. It was creamy and delicious. I added butter, s & p, and Parm., to the egg noodles and then tossed with the pork.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.