When I was little, I would often ask my mom to make "favorite meat." She knew what I was really requesting was this homey pork recipe. It's been in my family for more than 30 years and is still a favorite! —Alexandra Barnett, Forest, Virginia
Recommended: Slow Cooker Recipes from Around the World
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles or rice
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Toss pork with flour and seasonings. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; saute pork until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook, uncovered, until cream is slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with noodles. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Paprika Pork in Simple & Delicious October/November 2017