- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles or rice
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Toss pork with flour and seasonings. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; saute pork until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook, uncovered, until cream is slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with noodles. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Paprika Pork
"I have never made a dish like this before. It was creamy and delicious. I added butter, s & p, and Parm., to the egg noodles and then tossed with the pork."