- 4 cups orange juice
- 3 containers (6 ounces each) orange creme yogurt
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large pitcher. Repeat, adding second batch to the same pitcher; stir to combine. Serve immediately or chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forCreamy Orange Smoothies
"I loved the orange cream combo of this smoothie! The orange cream yogurt and the cream cheese make for the perfect orange creamsicle flavored drink. As another reviewer stated, it's very runny with 4 cups of orange juice. I used only a cup of orange juice the second time I made these, and the texture was perfect."
"My daughter didn't like. My son drank some though. I was hoping this would taste like an orange julius, but it was too thin. I'm glad I halved the recipe."