I whip up this creamy, refreshing orange drink for my family all the time. They can't get enough of the citrusy orange flavor.—Julie Curfman, Chehalis, Washington
Featured In: 15 Recipes for Brunch-Time Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups orange juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- In a small bowl, combine 3 cups orange juice, vanilla, and the pudding and whipped topping mixes; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining orange juice.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: about 6 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Orange Drink in Country Woman November/December 1998, p35