Creamy Onion Potatoes
Betty Glasgow of Bolivar, Missouri sends in this satisfying side dish. French onion dip streamlines preparation and provides unbelievably rich flavor.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 6 cups cubed red potatoes, cooked
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 carton (16 ounces) French onion dip
- White pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onions, dip and pepper. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese melts and potatoes are heated through.