Creamy Onion Garlic Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Beat in onions. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 258 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 469mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 25, 2014
not sure what I did wrong. The top of the bread was nice and crunchy, but underneath and the bottom, still soggy. I think maybe I will bake the bread first, then add the toppings and broil.
Jul 13, 2014
Sep 24, 2013
Had this at my Sister-in-laws....LOVED it...not your typical garlic bread...even the hubby (who is super picky) loved it...make it often...great with any type of dish!!!