Creamy Onion Beef Sandwiches
What Superbowl fan wouldn’t love settling into the game with one of these hefty handfuls? Lois McAtee in Oceanside, California says they taste special but couldn’t be easier to make…unless you microwave them, which she often does!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 hard rolls, split
- 6 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 slices process American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, soup mix and horseradish. Spread over cut side of roll tops; set aside. Layer bottom halves with roast beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 2-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Replace roll tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 339 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1320mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Beef Eater's Sandwich Delight in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007