Creamy Olive-Bacon Dip
When I had just 15 minutes to prepare something for a party, I combined the ingredients I had on hand and came up with this cheesy dip. I knew the recipe was a keeper when I took home a nearly empty bowl. —Kari Kelley, Plains, Montana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with bagel chips or crackers.
Originally published as Quick Chip Dip in Country Woman Christmas 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.