Creamy Olive-Bacon Dip
When I had just 15 minutes to prepare something for a party, I combined the ingredients I had on hand and came up with this cheesy dip. I knew the recipe was a keeper when I took home a nearly empty bowl. —Kari Kelley, Plains, Montana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with bagel chips or crackers.
Originally published as Quick Chip Dip in Country Woman Christmas 2007