- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon butter for 1 minute. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, salt, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, pepper and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat just until smooth (do not boil). Remove from the heat.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with cream sauce. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Noodles
"its so dope doe"
"fantastic dish, I'm definitely making this again at home."
"I like how this tasted. Will definitely be making this again! ;)"
"This dish was tasteful. It had a rich creamy flavor to it, but in my opinion it had a little too much garlic. Next time i make this dish I'm going to tend to use less of it."
"i liked it, it tasted a little too much like garlic for my taste, but overall it was good..."
"The recipe may have been better if it was prepared better. The taste was alright and the texture could have been a little more soupy rather than thicker. They should cut some of the ingredients in half and it would be stupendous."
"I really like the sauce on these boss noodles, tastes like angel hair from jesus. -Charles, The SAWS BAWS P.S. NEEDS BACON P.P.S. NEEDS EVEN MORE BACON"
"It taste like heaven!"
"This dish may have been very tasty if prepared right, but on the other side when I prepared something went horribly wrong and the taste of the dish was not appetizing at all. Then the texture of the cream sauce didn't help me want to eat it. But all around it had great potential if prepared with the right spices."
"This dish was a pretty nice looking one. Though it looked nice, this dish was not my cup of tea sorry to say. The taste was very bland and was too creamy for my liking."