- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 6 slices process American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk and parsley. In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, onion, ham, cheese and soup mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Mushroom Ham & Potatoes
"Loved this dish. The fact that it is made in the crock pot is an added plus. I did cook it for 6 hours. The potatoes were not quite tender enough at 5. Taste was amazing for what few ingredients there were. Will definitely make again."
"I make this all of the time but usually in the microwave. This is the first time I have seen it for a Crock Pot. The only changes I made were: I use healthy Request Cream of Mushroom soup - no MSG and low sodium; and I used 1 cup shredded Mexican Blend cheese with 4 slices of the American cheese. And 1 Tablespoon of Mrs. Dash Original seasoning. Thanks again for posting."
"Loved this recipe. Great for a cold day!"