Creamy Mudslide Parfaits
If you love the mudslide drink, you’ll love this dreamy dessert. Use some or all of the garnishes to make it look even more appealing. —Tammy Rex, New Tripoli, PA
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Optional toppings: chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, and additional whipped topping and Oreo cookies
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Add liqueur; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of cookie crumbs into four parfait glasses. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with toppings of your choice.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait (calculated without toppings): 344 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 25, 2013
Made this last night using light cream cheese and cool whip. I also used Creme de Cocoa instead of coffee liquor. It was rich in flavor so I would probably use smaller/shooter type glasses instead of the goblets I used.