Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert Recipe
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup cream-filled chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8-ounce each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water; set aside. In another bowl, combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Pat into the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Blend in coffee mixture, milk and chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust. Sprinkle the remaining pecans on top. Freeze. Yield: 24 servings.
1 piece: 202 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert
"This recipe was so easy to make and it was delicious! I added 1/2 to 3/4 heath bar bits and then topped it with pecans and more toffee bits."
"I added extra coffee because I love the flavor of coffee, and I added vanilla ice cream because I had some I wanted out of my freezer and thought it would make it creamier. It turned out delicious, except I put it in a springform pan and put way too much topping on it. When it was out of the freezer and got cut it melted like a blob of ice cream! I think next time I will make a bigger pan and have the topping not be so high."