- 1-1/4 cups cold fat-free half-and-half
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 loaf (10-1/2 ounces) angel food cake
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk half-and-half and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in mango. Slice cake horizontally into three layers; spread pudding mixture between layers and over top of cake. Top with kiwi. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Mango Loaf Cake
"Speaking on the presentation...beautiful. Where did you get the loaf cake?"
"While this tasted good the presentation was poor. I used mango and strawberries. The pudding was the poblem it got liquidy and made the cake soggy. The filling oozed out everywhere."