Creamy Lime Coolers
This rich, frothy beverage from Arlyne Murphy of Somers, New York is refreshing any time of year. But its fresh, tropical taste really beats the heat on warm summer days.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice, confectioners' sugar, and lime zest; cover and process until blended. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses.