Creamy Lemonade Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 319 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 28, 2018
I've made a variation of this recipe for years. My family thought it needed more lemon flavor.
Aug 13, 2016
I gave this recipe 4 stars because it was easy to make and had good flavor. However, it never firmed up at all even though I made it 24 hours ahead of time and it was in the refrigerator the whole time. It was frustrating because I wanted it to turn out the way it was supposed to and I was serving it at a ladies group function. Unfortunately, I will not be making this again.
Oct 7, 2010
very lemony and refreshing-great for summer!
Sep 21, 2010
Very good recipe. I did use 1 cup of lemonade concentrate, but that's a personal taste. I love lemons! I'm sure it's equally good with limeade.Thank you !!
Jun 26, 2010
wonderful!! =) really easy and yummy. great summer dessert. => It was pretty tart (like it was supposed to be), so ready whip might be a good idea.
Aug 27, 2009
This is my daughter's favorite dessert. Easy to make and a success with everyone.J Tanner, Midland, MI
Aug 13, 2009
Great easy summer dessert! I spread a layer of cool whip over the top- it contrasted nicely and made it not so lemony. It was a hit with guests!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.