- 4 to 5 cups mixed salad greens
- Sliced plum tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- Divide greens and tomatoes among salad plates. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Italian Salad
"This is a keeper! Everyone enjoyed it and the dressing was even palatable to children that only like Ranch!"