Creamy Italian Pasta with Chicken Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the chicken, tomatoes and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted.
- 2. Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 401 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 1376mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Italian Pasta with Chicken
"Used four cheese Alfredo sauce"
"Recipe was easy to make but we didn't really like the combination of flavors. I used thawed frozen spinach so maybe that was part of the problem. I added some garlic as one of the reviewers suggested. Would not make the recipe again."
"easy to throw together, and good. My whole family likes it!"
"This was a quick and edible meal to make. I added garlic to it but everyone still found it lacked a little something. Everyone agreed it needed some more spice. I added a touch of cayenne to the leftovers and that was better. Would also be good with some spicy sausage added to it. Even being a touch bland everyone still ate it so it will be made again with a few tweaks since it is a quick easy weeknight meal."
"Yum! The only change was to grill my own chicken...family loved it!"
"This was really good. My family loved it. I use lite alfredo and added a liitle extra garlic. Would make again."
"I made this for a coffee/get together and there was nothing left. and the recipe was asked for time and again. I will for sure be making this again. It was a simple and flavorful meal that came together in no time at all."
"My family seemed to enjoy this dish last night. I added a couple cloves of fresh garlic and a small can of sliced black olives, and used frozen chopped spinach (thawed). Be sure to use a good quality Alfredo Sauce for best results."
"Although this was easy to make, the taste was really nothing special."
"We loved it! Even our son was ok with the spinach!"