Creamy Italian Pasta with Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the chicken, tomatoes and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted.
- Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 401 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 1376mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.
Oct 10, 2018
I thought it was a good base recipe. I added bacon, mushrooms and onions to it. I put it over egg noodles, that was all I had.
Jan 17, 2018
Try to cook raw chicken strips instead of using frozen for best results
Jun 5, 2017
Used four cheese Alfredo sauce
Nov 1, 2015
Recipe was easy to make but we didn't really like the combination of flavors. I used thawed frozen spinach so maybe that was part of the problem. I added some garlic as one of the reviewers suggested. Would not make the recipe again.
Oct 18, 2014
Easy to throw together, and good. My whole family likes it!
Mar 24, 2014
This was a quick and edible meal to make. I added garlic to it but everyone still found it lacked a little something. Everyone agreed it needed some more spice. I added a touch of cayenne to the leftovers and that was better. Would also be good with some spicy sausage added to it. Even being a touch bland everyone still ate it so it will be made again with a few tweaks since it is a quick easy weeknight meal.
Nov 26, 2013
Delicious! My whole family loved it! (3 young children) I used broccoli instead of spinach, rotini pasta, and a 3 cheese alfredo sauce. It was very flavorful, and so easy! Will definitely add it to my binder of recipes to make again.
Nov 18, 2013
My kids are pretty picky and they all cleared their plates! It has a great flavor, but mild enough that the kids don't notice the veggies. And I appreciated how quick & easy it was to make. Loved it!
Aug 21, 2013
Yum! The only change was to grill my own chicken...family loved it!
Feb 18, 2013
This was really good. My family loved it. I use lite alfredo and added a liitle extra garlic. Would make again.