- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the chicken, tomatoes and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted.
- Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Italian Pasta with Chicken
"Try to cook raw chicken strips instead of using frozen for best results"
"Used four cheese Alfredo sauce"
"Recipe was easy to make but we didn't really like the combination of flavors. I used thawed frozen spinach so maybe that was part of the problem. I added some garlic as one of the reviewers suggested. Would not make the recipe again."
"easy to throw together, and good. My whole family likes it!"
"This was a quick and edible meal to make. I added garlic to it but everyone still found it lacked a little something. Everyone agreed it needed some more spice. I added a touch of cayenne to the leftovers and that was better. Would also be good with some spicy sausage added to it. Even being a touch bland everyone still ate it so it will be made again with a few tweaks since it is a quick easy weeknight meal."
"Yum! The only change was to grill my own chicken...family loved it!"
"This was really good. My family loved it. I use lite alfredo and added a liitle extra garlic. Would make again."
"I made this for a coffee/get together and there was nothing left. and the recipe was asked for time and again. I will for sure be making this again. It was a simple and flavorful meal that came together in no time at all."