Creamy Hot White Chocolate
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 1-1/3 cups white baking chips
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine 1/2 cup cream, chips, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Stir in remaining cream; heat through. Discard cinnamon sticks. Stir in vanilla.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 397 calories, 27g fat (18g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Dec 14, 2011
Every since I made this it is has been requested over and over again each year! Very good!
Oct 25, 2009
I make this once a year in December. It's our holiday tradition to start the Christmas season.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.