- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Brush skin side of salmon with oil.
- Place salmon on a greased grill rack, skin side down; spread sour cream mixture over fish. Grill, covered, over medium heat 12-14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Herb Grilled Salmon
"This was great. I used 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of ranch and 1/4 cup of sourcream. I also used green onion instead of chives because I didn't have chives. This sauce was so good. We served the salmon with risotto cakes and asparagus and used some of the leftover sauce on the risotto cakes. I also loved that this meal came together super quick and easy."
"Delicious! I made with fresh parsley and chives but 4 tsps dried dill."
"I broiled this, ended up burning it and it was still amazing."
"This recipe is outstanding. I have made it several times now using my own fresh herbs. I love it so much that I have started additional pots of herbs and plan to freeze them so I can have this awesome salmon recipe all winter long."
"I have been looking for a salmon recipe for the grill. This one is perfect! I did put the salmon in tinfoil, covered with the sauce, and also topped it with thinly sliced onions. Outstanding!"
"Loved the herbed sauce! We cooked the salmon on a cedar plank with the sauce on top. Want to try the sauce with other types of fish! I will make this again..and again!"
"Excellent sauce. While I'm not a huge fan of Salmon, this sauce was a great accent that made me a fan of this type of fish."