Creamy Herb Dijon Dressing
This dressing is part of a turkey salad recipe I found in a cookbook published by members of the gym I go to. It's flecked with herbs and has a mild ranch-Dijon flavor. —Tracy Powers of Cedar Springs, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 51 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Creamy Herb Dressing in Light & Tasty December/January 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.