This variation of deviled eggs incorporates ranch dressing and Greek-style yogurt. The eggs fly from the serving dish at work. —Jenni Dise, Lakeside, Arizona
Featured In: The 99 Most American Recipes Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in salad dressing, yogurt, dill, mustard and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe filling into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home April/May 2013
Reviews forCreamy Herb Deviled Eggs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2013
"I made these deviled eggs today and I give them a thumbs up. These are very tasty and good and so easy to prepare. I definitely recommend this recipe."