Creamy Ham Turnovers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 egg white, beaten
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and dill until blended. Stir in the ham, onion, celery and pimientos. Roll out pizza dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle; cut in half lengthwise and widthwise. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Divide ham mixture evenly between the four rectangles. Fold opposite corners over ham mixture; pinch to seal. Brush with egg white. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 308 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 967mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 28, 2015
Good for dinner for both kids and adults
Mar 2, 2011
These are so delicious. We have already made them several times and each time we are reminded of how much we love them. They dont taste like they are from the healthy menu. So good!