- 8 ounces uncooked wide egg noodles
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (10 ounces) Philadelphia original cooking creme
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the ham, soup, cooking creme, milk and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Drain noodles and add to ham mixture; mix well. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Ham & Cheese Casserole
"Quite good, i used regular cream cheese . Next time I may add a little more seasoning of some sort not sure what yet."
"This was a wonderful way to use leftover ham! I increased the recipe by doubling the pasta, soup, and milk (1 cup milk, 1 cup half and half) and added an extra cup of diced ham. I used 8 ounces of regular cream cheese instead of the cooking creme and sauteed fresh minced garlic and onion in place of the garlic-herb seasoning blend. I had only cheddar cheese so used that and mixed one cup into the pasta and sprinkled one cup on top of the casserole. The sauce was delicious, flavorful and silky..... and I will definitely make this again!"
"I used regular cream cheese instead of the cooking creme and it turned out great."
"This was wonderful! Our grocery did not have Philadelphia Cooking Creme so I just used Whipped Original Cream Cheese and it worked great. I made this with leftover ham from New Years but I may try it with chicken. I am kind of hesitant because I think it might not have enough flavor. This recipe is definitely a Keeper! Thanks for sharing Betsy."
"Great recipe to use up leftover ham. I added broccoli, a small can of mushrooms and red pepper flakes for extra flavor. Will definitely make again!"