Creamy Guacamole Spread
All my brothers and sisters like to bring appetizers to our Christmas gatherings. This delectable dip came from my brother. It can be attractively displayed on lettuce with tomato wedges.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 90 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Creamy Guacamole Spread in Country Woman Christmas 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.