All my brothers and sisters like to bring appetizers to our Christmas gatherings. This delectable dip came from my brother. It can be attractively displayed on lettuce with tomato wedges.
Recommended: 31 Dips You Can Snack on All Week
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Crackers or raw vegetables
- In a blender or food processor, combine the seven ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Guacamole Spread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p22