Creamy Green Bean Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped and drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and salad dressing; mix well. Stir in beans, tomato and onion. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve on lettuce.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 95 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 6, 2014
This turned out really good. I added a cup of chopped carrots, three steaks chopped and some bacon. I also omitted the lettuce. It turned out to be a whole meal in itself and everyone loved it. I will be making it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.