Creamy Garlic Meatballs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- Hot mashed potatoes
- In a large saucepan, combine flour and soups. Stir in the water and seasonings until blended. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add meatballs; return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve over mashed potatoes.
Jul 5, 2011
I did not really care for this at all. The only thing I could taste was salt. Would not make again.
Feb 10, 2010
I used my homemade meatballs with this recipe. My family loved this and I will definitely make this recipe again! :)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.