Creamy Fruited Turkey Salad Recipe
This light and refreshing salad is ideal for lunch or a quick dinner. The creamy dressing never lets on that it's light! Angela Miller - Nampa, Idaho
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the apple, turkey, pineapple and grapes. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Fold into the turkey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 182 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Creamy Fruited Turkey Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC