Creamy Fruit Dip in Lemon Shells
Since my husband and I host most of our family's holiday gatherings, I'm always trying new recipes. Guests especially enjoy this creamy, citrus fruit dip.—Erin Martinez, Kendall Park, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 to 3 medium lemons
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, lemonade concentrate and honey until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut lemons in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp (discard or save for another use). Spoon dip into lemon shells. Serve with fresh fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 74 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Lemon Light Fruit Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008