Creamy Fruit Delight
Everyone will want to save room for this fun make-ahead dessert that uses convenient canned fruit and pie filling. I like to garnish each dish with a peach half, kiwi slices and whipped topping.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (6 ounces) peach baby food
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the baby food, ginger and nutmeg. Stir in the pie filling, fruit cocktail, oranges and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows and nuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.