Everyone will want to save room for this fun make-ahead dessert that uses convenient canned fruit and pie filling. I like to garnish each dish with a peach half, kiwi slices and whipped topping.
Recommended: Top 10 Fruit Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (6 ounces) peach baby food
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the baby food, ginger and nutmeg; mix well. Stir in the pie filling, fruit cocktail, oranges and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows and nuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Fruit Delight in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p37