- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve over salad. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Reviews forCreamy French Dressing
"I whisked mine. I thought it was good, I added a secret ingredient."
"I don't like giving negative recipe reviews because usually the recipes I find on Taste of Home are amazing! However, I did not care for this recipe at all... I thought there seemed to be a little too much mayonnaise, and it had a very strong vinegar taste. I will keep looking for a good creamy french dressing."