Creamy Floret Salad
From Judy McCarthy, this medley of cauliflower, tomatoes and broccoli gets a quick kick from ranch dressing. "The recipe originally called for grated Parmesan, but I prefer shredded," she notes from Derby, Kansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 83 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Creamy Floret Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2004