Creamy Egg Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pinch white pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, optional
- In a blender, combine first five ingredients; process until smooth. Add egg quarters, one at a time, blending well after each addition. Add cream cheese, salt and pepper; process until creamy. Stir in dill if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 99 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 24, 2014
Surprisingly good. It tastes great with pretzels to make a easy to grab snack. Works better for me in a food processor than a blender. Love the dilll taste. It is a nice touch.
May 22, 2013
Nothing short of amazing!!!!!!
Jan 14, 2013
So good, its is light and creamy. Good with crackers or vegetables. Surprisingly not like deviled eggs or egg salad. I have made it many times over the years.