Creamy Dill Salad Dressing
I received this recipe from a restaurant, and even though I have lightened it up a bit, it is still thick and delicious. -Randa Smaligo of Pryor, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk, dill and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 60 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Creamy Dill Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty August/September 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.